We just wanted to give everyone an update regarding the upcoming school excursion for the Year 3/4 class to Winton. Please note the current itinerary listed below.
Thursday the 17th of September
- Depart Aramac State School at 7:00 am.
- Arrive in Winton at 11:00 am.
- Lunch in Winton at 11:30 am.
- Dinosaur Stampeded at Lark Quarry Conservation Park at 1:00pm
- Return to Winton State School at 5:00 pm.
- Dinner at 6:00 pm.
- Showers / Booklet reflection sheet / Quiet time.
- Bedtime at 8:30 pm.
Friday the 18th September
- Wake up / Showers at 6:30 am.
- Breakfast at 7:00 am.
- Depart Winton State School at 8:30 am.
- Arrive at the Australian Age of Dinosaurs museum at 9:00 am.
- Visit the Fossil preparation labratory, the Collection room and the Dinosaur canyon.
- Fossicking activity.
- Depart Australian Age of Dinosaurs museum at 2:00 pm.
- Drop Students off at Aramac State School at 6:00 pm.